Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh God

Okay so here it is, dont read this; I am a terrible blogger I have tried before for the telegraph I was about as entaintating as a pedophile on parents evening.

But the thing is I just cant get it all done in twitter, those bloody 140 char, I like writing, I like expressing ideas, its hard in twitter you have to like think carfully about taking grammer out, when most people are having trouble grasping the basic's of grammer....

And im not one to talk, i am as dyslexic as they come; and hell no im not going to spell check, not because I cant I just really cannot be bothered to be shown how crap I am; do I sound grouchy? Im not im just hungover; oh god what to start this.....


4 comments:

jaybs said...

I enjoyed your Telegraph ramblings!! but like you I get so frustrated that I am just trying to get over a point and I then run out of the 140 characters and have to start to edit and often it loses its impact.

One of my hates with the internet and forums is so called "Mr Know Alls" who seems to spend their time bringing up spelling errors and grammar, Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Finngirl said...

I'm so frustrated since I don't know how I could get in touch with you.. so, I'll say all that I've got to say in here.
I live in Finland and I saw you on TV today in "The Secret Millionaire". I have no idea how old the episode is.. I'll check.. Oh my God, it aired there on 2006, but just now came to Finland. Oh my..
WELL, all I've got to say is that what you did on the show is amazing. I appreciate it how you got to know everyone in the Pedro Club. You are truly a good person.
I'm sorry to hear all the things didn't work out (yeah, I stalked some stuff and I found a new article that explained what happened after the show) but I think you've left your mark. The episode made me think.
Thank you.
Oh and I love you. You're cute and all.

Finngirl said...

Oh and if you could response to my comment somehow, I'd be SO happy.
I adore you. You pursue your dreams and I think it awesome!
I'll be stalking the comment space in here couple of times for the next few days, if you've got something to say to this..
Man, this is getting too weird.. my intention is NOT to sound all this stalker-like and creepy. Sorry for that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben.
I hope YOU Get my message('s). I 'd love it if people Like YOU And Branson and other 'Successful Dyslexics', became a part of -my 'Management team'.

Please let us see what we can do.
Come to Leicester 1 day (L.O.L.).
Best -Mikey.